We are Equal Opportunity Employers. We do not discriminate by any legally recognized basis, including, but not limited to, race, age, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected basis.
What we offer:
- Starting pay $8.25 per hour (increases up to $9.00 per hour after 90 day introductory period based upon meeting training requirements)
- Comprehensive training
- Easy dress code
- Incentive Bonuses
We have both part-time and full-time positions available. You must be available to work between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Part-time work is 3 days per week. We have 2nd shift positions available between the hours of 5:00 p.m. and 10:00 p.m. There are no exceptions to these hours.
- Able to pass drug screen and criminal background check.
- Read and speak English fluently.
- Reliable transportation
- Valid automobile insurance.
- Must have a cell phone
- Able to lift up to 10 lbs; be able to stand, bend, kneel and perform cleaning duties.
What we are looking for:
- Pleasant & positive attitude
- High energy
- Excellent communication skills
- Keen eye for detail