Home & Office
We try to anticipate you might have about our services and provide the answer here. For more information please call 334-828-4488 and we will be happy to assist you.
1. Who should I call to talk more about your service?
Call Tiffany Edwards at (334)828-4488 She can answer all of your questions about our service. This is her cell phone so you can call her at almost any time. She keeps her phone on from 8am to 5pm.
2. What days do you pick up and deliver at my home?
We service our home delivery customers on either Monday/Wednesday depending on location. Give Tiffany Edwards a call 334-828-4488 to verify which days we serve your area.
3. Where do you suggest we leave our bags to be picked up?
Our preference is at any protected location visible from the street or driveway. In that way, if you have no orders to pick up or we have none to deliver, we will not stop at your home.
4. Do I have to be at home when you pick up or deliver my cleaning?
No, our drivers will place your finished orders in the location you request and pick up from that location. Just have your cleaning ready by 8:00 am on the scheduled days for service and we'll do the rest.
5. But what happens if it rains?
We suggest you find a location that has some degree of weather protection as your designated pick up and drop off location. If it is raining or other bad weather is likely we will not pick up or deliver laundry. If you need the order before the next scheduled visit, just give us a call and we will make a special delivery of your order.
6. How do I pay for my cleaning?
We ask all Route customers to provide a credit card for billing. There are two different ways to pay for your cleaning. For safety reasons, we do not allow our drivers to collect from our customers.
1. We can automatically charge your debit/credit card at each delivery; or
2. We can invoice the charge and you can pay online with your debit/credit card.
7. Do you pick up and deliver on holidays?
Klean A Room observes the following holidays: New Years Eve, New Years Day, Martin Luther King Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day.
Since we do not operate any routes on Tuesday or Thursday, we use these days to "make up" for holidays. For example, when we have a Monday holiday, we move the Monday to Tuesday.
8. What if I am gone on vacation? Will you leave my clothes at the door for all that time?
If you plan to be away from home for an extended period, please give us a call. We'll hold all deliveries until you return. By informing us of extended absences from home, we can be more efficient by not visiting your home.
9. What if I find something in my order that is not cleaned correctly or pressed wrong?
Our total focus is on you. If you're not happy with any aspect of our service, we're not happy. If you find something not up to your expectations, give us a chance to redo it. Put the garment in your bag for pick up with a note explaining the problem and we will clean and/or press it again at no additional cost. If you still aren't happy, we will refund your money. Anytime you are not happy with something, we would appreciate a phone call to make sure we are aware of the problem. Naturally, we want to correct any problem as soon as possible.
10. If I want talk to someone about my home delivery service, who do I talk to?
Tiffany Edwards is the owner and is responsible for your total satisfaction. You may direct any questions, concerns or special requests to Tiffany (334) 405-6932.
11. Do you serve businesses?
No we do not serve businesses at the current time.
12. Is there a minimum amount of cleaning I must do each month?
We have no specific minimum amount on cleaning but we do ask the laundry weigh up to 20lbs or less.